They can sometimes be a bit hard to find; I usually get mine at Howie Dills farm market, the Falmouth farm market, or the Saturday morning Windsor market.
I usually serve mine with a curry mayo, but they are also nice on their own with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. These are a great alternative to traditional white potatoes without any of the guilt!
- 2 delicata squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- dash of salt
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Wash squash, then slice down the centre
3. Scoop out the seeds and slice in to half moons
4. Toss with olive oil and salt
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes on each side until crispy
- Mix 4 tbsp mayonnaise with 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp curry powder, 1/2 tsp salt and serve.