I've been meaning to make Cauliflower pizza for some time and I can't believe I waited so long. Yum!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian spices
- Shredded cheese of your liking: 1 cup for the cauliflower "dough" and some for the toppings
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Pizza sauce
- Toppings: we used spinach and peppers and cheese... I would have liked mushrooms, onions, pineapple, tomatoes... etc. Get creative :)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cut the cauliflower up into small pieces and place in a powerful blender like your Ninja or Vitamix (if you don't have a super powerful food processor or blender you will have to spend a bit more time chopping it up very finely and then adding it to your blender).
- Mix the cauliflower with your eggs and cheese and spices.
- Smooth onto your baking tray... we lined ours with parchment paper first. And really pack the crust in so it is nice and dense. You should have enough to do two 12 inch pizzas.
- Brush the crust with olive oil and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Once lightly browned, remove crust from oven and put your toppings on and then place back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes, perhaps broiling at the end to get the cheese nice and bubbly.
- Cool for a couple of minutes and enjoy! You may have to enjoy the pizza with a knife and fork depending on the crust...