- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup Bobs 1 to 1 gluten free flour
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put pecans and oats into a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add flour, oil, syrup and salt.
- Stir to combine well. Roll 1.2 inch balls of the dough in the palm of your hand to form each cookie, then arrange spacing cookies 2 inches apart.
- Press your thumb gently down into the center of each cookie to make an indentation. Spoon a scant teaspoon of jam into each indentation.
- Bake cookies until golden brown and just firm around the edges, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely, then serve immediately or store between layers of parchment paper in an airtight container.